Saturday 10 December 2011

Three Colours Red

My favourite colours are raspberry red and fuchsia pink, and I love using them in my jewellery designs. Sadly, though, I have never really been able to capture the colours properly on film, they always seem to show up as an anonymous red. Not so today, the low mid-day winter sun gave exaxctly the cold light I needed, and I finally caught the colours perfectly.
These three bracelets are, from the center outwards:
1: Rectangular Garnet beads interspersed with tiny faceted Rhodolite Garnet round beads, finished with a Sterling Silver t-bar clasp. £26.
2: Oval faceted beads of hot-pink Rubies, finished with a 14k Gold-fill t-bar clasp. £78.
3: Smooth droplets of Garnet, interspersed with tiny Sterling Silver beads and finished with a Sterling Silver t-bar clasp. £22.

No comments:

Post a Comment